Friday, November 2, 2012

Please Stand By

My thoughts and condolences go out to the families, friends, and loved ones of those who didn't make it, as well as to all those who are enduring and suffering extreme hardship as they deal with the loss of their homes and struggle to survive without the basic necessities of life.

As far as I know, all of my family, friends, and colleagues in this area are fine, and I am thankful for that.

I myself had a couple of close encounters, and so I am thankful that I am able to write this, even as there are damages and other issues to contend with.

To all the artists who have sent me copies of their CDs and not seen reviews yet, please bear with me. It will be at least a couple of weeks before I get going again. In addition, I have a huge backlog, so it may be a couple of months before you see your reviews. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Again, I send my best to all those recovering in the New York Metropolitan/Tri-State Area, as well as up and down the East Coast and other affected areas/regions.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment