Saturday, August 15, 2020

10 Years of RajMan Reviews (2010 - 2020)

This month marks the 10th anniversary of RajMan Reviews.

I want to thank all those who have appreciated, encouraged, and supported my content both here and on Amazon over the years, as well as all the artists whose work I used to review on an “official” basis, beginning with Michael Stribling and including many who were nominated for and won independent awards as well as Grammy Awards.

I also want to thank everyone who has rated and continues to rate my reviews on Amazon as helpful.

I will forever remain indebted to Steven H. Scheuer and John N. Goudas for enabling me to write about film, television, and music in the first place and also for not having any preconceived notions about me, especially considering my interest in American pop culture and writing about it. Their memory and spirit will be with me always.

Thank you.

--Raj Manoharan

No comments:

Post a Comment