Saturday, February 11, 2023

Fretted and Moaning (Ultimate Edition, 2021), by Andy Summers

If you’re an Andy Summers super fan like I’ve been since 1983, then don’t hesitate one moment longer! Be one of the 100 people in the known universe to own a copy of The Ultimate Edition of Andy’s latest tome, Fretted and Moaning, his first collection of short story fiction.

The Ultimate Edition is a true collector’s item and a real pleasure to have in your possession. It is packaged in a beautiful blue bespoke box with a foil etching of Andy’s famed Police telecaster on the front. The book is numbered and signed by Andy himself, as is a black-and-white Giclée photographic print taken by Andy of a stagehand holding Andy’s iconic telecaster just before a Police show.

Let me tell you, when I gingerly held the high-quality print in my own hands and beheld it with my own eyes, I was entranced in a hypnotic gaze of surreal subjugation that I could not extricate myself from for quite some time. Certain works of art need to be experienced up close and personal in order to fully appreciate them, and this is absolutely one of them.

The bottom line is, if you haven’t already, get yourself a copy of The Ultimate Edition of Fretted and Moaning by Andy Summers and be one of the lucky 100 to own this rare artifact of beauty.

And if you do miss out on it, don’t fret and moan. The next time Rocket 88 Books offers a similar Ultimate Edition by or about your favorite artist, whether Andy Summers or anyone else, just get it!

--Raj Manoharan

No comments:

Post a Comment